Skechers Men’s Segment Melego Leather Chukka Waterproof Boot


Skechers Men’s Segment Melego Shoe offers for a smoother ride. It’s upper made of leather. It’s an outsole design with rubber. Nowadays, It’s attractive feature has gained so much popularity in the world.








⇒100% Smooth oiled leather upper.


⇒Rubber sole.

⇒Lightweight and multiple colors. 

⇒Smooth interior fit and attractive design.

⇒Outsole designed with rubber.

⇒Lace-up system for closure and secure fit.

⇒Soft fabric lining system for more long-lasting and attractive.

⇒Padded tongue and collar system.

⇒Relaxed Fit design for fit.

⇒Lightweight and super comfy.




More attractive Features

⇒Padded collar & tongue for comfort.

⇒Secure hell hold.

⇒Leather upper for flexible and long-lasting.

⇒Gel Infused Memory Foam.

⇒The shaft measures approximately 5″ from arch support.

⇒Rear pull loop.

⇒Its shock-absorbing supportive midsole.

⇒Its upper part is made of waterproof.

⇒It provides cushioned and comfortable.

⇒Slip-resistant and waterproof shoe.






⇒Brand: Skechers.

⇒Upper Material: Leather.

⇒Outsole: Rubber.

⇒Gender: Men.

⇒Item model number: Segment Melego.

⇒Closure Type: Ties.



Segment Melego


  • Lace-up system for Closure and secure fit.
  • Secure hell hold.
  • Shock-absorbing supportive midsole.
  • Strong shapes.
  • Rear pull loop.
  • Lightweight and standard.
  • Gel Infused Memory Foam.
  • 100% Smooth oiled leather upper.
  • Great footwear, stylish and striking design.
  • Smooth interior fit.
  • Shaft measures approximately 5″ from arch.
  • Upper part is waterproof.
  • They are cushioned and very comfortable.
  • Its quality and durability can easily take anyone’s mind.


  • Doesn’t have good arch support.
  • Insert is not removable.







Secure fit

Its solid rubber sole and heel protect you from any sharp objects or small rocks. Also, it helps to keep your foot safe.





Its strong leather guarantees long-lasting use of the shoe. It’s lace system support you for custom fit and sleek lining.




How to clean Segment Melego shoes?

You can clean it by soap or detergent with warm water and rag. Then clean it by a brush.





How long-lasting

Its durability depends on the user, but in order to increase its durability, it is necessary to clean it once a week for regular use. Keep it in a dry place. However, it is so long-lasting. 




Where are Segment Melego shoes suitable? 

It is suitable for Long Distance, Training,  Road lingers, sports, and official work. 









Segment Melego Leather Chukka





When maximum buyers go for a shoe purchase, various decisions suffer from inferiority. 20% of buyers can buy suitable shoes. And here are some suggestions for the remaining 80% of buyers:


How to find good quality shoes?


What to look for in each shoe: design, durable, weight, color, brand, price, usage advantages, foot fittings, ventilation system, sleek, customer reviews, ratings, popularity, the bottom of the shoe, Easy to clean, easy to carry, shoe logo.

Take a look at the above topics, learn and review them, then make a decision.

Remember, you will avoid all the shoes that are worn in the shoe, causing the fear of loss of honor.






Because of its popularity

The popular reasons for Segment Melego Shoe are:

⇒Lace-up system.

⇒Rear pull loop.

⇒100% Smooth oiled leather upper.

⇒Shock-absorbing supportive midsole.

⇒Smooth and attractive design.

⇒Gel Infused Memory Foam.

⇒Secure hell hold.

⇒The shaft measures approximately 5″ from arch.

⇒They are cushioned and very comfortable.

⇒Overlays on the upper deliver a lighter feel, flexibility, and increase support.

⇒It offers high comfort, freshness throughout the runs.

⇒The upper part is waterproof.

⇒It offers you a confident, stylish look and available in multiple colors.

⇒It made with lightweight material that provides extra stability for the arch.

⇒It fits easily.

⇒The high-quality materials applied to it.

⇒It is very comfortable while training.

⇒Lightweight and standard.

⇒Overlays on the upper deliver a lighter feel, flexibility, and increase support.




Segment Melego Shoe is a casual boot. It made with an attractive design and modern shapes. Its important features offer you a more comfortable life. It’s a quality and attractive design that catches Everyone’s attention. It is a long-lasting, lightweight, and attractive shoe. You can use it for Training, running, any purpose, official work, etc. It offers you to smoothest ride. Once you can enjoy this shoe, hopefully, you will find it fascinating.

Posts created 79

One thought on “Skechers Men’s Segment Melego Leather Chukka Waterproof Boot

  1. Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Posts

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top