The dirt bike is made by 70cc a powerful engine. It’s great cylinders, 4-strokes, and air coolers will work quite well. It is best to start a bike for the best beginners.
You can use only foot brakes to control it. Its 12 V, 9 AH battery offers a lot of services. It works quite well in any mountainous region. This has contributed immensely to the beginner or the Dartsy bike experience.
- Great experience for mountainous roads or terrible streets.
- Tire 2.5 to 10
- 7-13 years old baby or the best bike for youth
- Gather only the handlebars and tires.
- Gas driven, 4 gear.
- The load capacity of up to 130 pounds.
- Engine Type: 70cc Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled
- Horsepower: 5.44HP/8500rpm
- Transmission: Semi-Automatic
- Ignition: CDI
- Starting System: kick start, foot brake
- Battery: 12V, 9Ah
- Final Drive: 420 Chain with 14T Front and 37T Rear Sprocket
- Start System: Kick Start
- Max Speed: 30+ MPH
- Suspension: CRF50 Replica Forks with Thicker Legs and Stiffer Springs, 8.5″ Rear Mono Shock
- Tires Front/Rear: 2.50-10
- Fuel Capacity/Oil Type: 90# / 1 Gallon
- G.W./N.W : 110 / 88 lbs
- Dimension: Length 52.8″ Width 24.8″ Height 32.5″
- Wheelbase (Front/Rear): 36.4″
- Ground Clearance: 7.5″
- Height to Seat: 24.5″
Coolster Kids Mini Dirt Bike 70cc Pros and Cons
- Powerful 70cc engine
- This bike is good for new ones
- The speed is good
- only foot brake
What is our opinion about the Mini Dirt Bike 70cc?
We have already tested and we have found that:
- 70cc engine power is awesome and crack Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air Cooler.
- 130 pounds of load capacity.
- Good for beginners.
- Speed is pretty good.
- The final drive is 14 Front and 37.
- 420 chains with rear sparks.
Mini Dirt Bike 70cc Excellent speed, experience and a useful bike for beginners. Its 70cc engine protects the traffic. Its holding capacity is quite good. If you want to purchase for the newcomers, we recommend you choose this bike. It can be enjoyed using it.