The Bluedrivers are one of the most Popular and the best impressive OBD2 scanners on the market. It has the best ability to turn any mobile devices into scan tools. It works as a professional diagnostic scan tool. These tools work on both Android and Apple by using Bluetooth technology.
It is certified for Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android devices. Its mechanical pedestrians are developed by trusted and professional engineers. The Bluetooth app and blue driver server work exclusively with each other to ensure quality. It is easy to use a code with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool (free app download and updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data).
Bluedriver scan tool has own free app to download. When you download it, you must to read and clear check engine light codes, do the component test and heated catalyst test, ABS misfire counts, A/C refrigeration test and sensor tests. It also helps you to see real-time data to solve problems.
The Bluetooth sensor is designed to work exclusively as a single device to deliver the best experience. It lets you diagnose any car wirelessly to fix problems. It helps to save money by reducing the number of trips to the mechanic.
Bluedriver lets you some diagnose smaller problems such as CEL, smog check, freeze frame, engine oil temp, view and reset trouble codes, etc. It works great with manufacturer specific codes. its needed No battery to operate this scan tool. First Read and Clear Confirmed CEL Codes – all makes Then Read and Clear Pending CEL Codes – all makes and Read Permanent CEL Codes – all makes
At last Read and Clear Enhanced Codes (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc) on Ford, GM, Toyota, and Nissan vehicles worldwide. it is my favorite for works with iOS and Android. It is an extremely popular OBD2 scanner.
The Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool developed by Professional Engineers in North America.
All The Data On Your Fingertips with Bluedriver obd2, it makes easier to get the data that you need, including live data.
- It trusted by mechanics.
- it has a huge database for information on 30 million fixes.
- It licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices.
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively.
- It is easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app download, updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data) so, no need to worry about having to pay hefty charges. The app connects seamlessly.
- An obd2 tool is connectivity when using one of the biggest challenges cars.
- vehicle-specific Repair Reports drawn from a database of over 6.6 million fixes verified by certified auto mechanics.
- You need to remember that it may take a little longer when you use it for the first time.
BlueDriver Bluetooth Pros and Cons
- BlueDriver is certified with Apple iOS and Android phones and devices
- The BlueDriver app and sensors work exclusively as a single device to read data
- The diagnostics for reading DTCs and providing common fixes save valuable time and money
- The parts are manufactured by expert engineers in North America
- You can use Wireless OBD2 with any smartphone, tablet, or Windows laptop
- The Reading and Clearing Codes provide for Airbag, Transmission, ABS, pending and permanent CEL codes
- The app supports you to download from iTunes and Google Play for free
- stored and carried easily because of the small size
- Sometimes the Wifi or Bluetooth connections gets slow
- There are some problems with the software when the phone is at sleep mode
- The live data are not saved in the BlueDriver sensor
- It is Not supported for Windows phones
You can also be seen as technical bulletin services and maintenance schedules from your phone. This is great to need quick information.
- Compatible with both Android, tablets and IOS handsets.
- Confirmed Check Engine Codes
- You can customize it according to your own needs if it is difficult.
- Pending and Permanent Check Engine Codes
- Enhanced Codes for Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota
- The tool saves time with dashboard customization.
- multiple data sources
- select a single data source
- save data to a CSV file
Basic And Advanced Functions
You can perform a mix of basic and advanced features with Bluedriver scan tool. you should opt for this.
Advanced functionalities such as ABS misfire help to save you big losses. It also lets you see if there is an issue with the speed sensor, steering sensor. You can a diagnosis without any trouble.
The Final Verdict
Bluedriver obd2 scan tool creates more diagnosis of a hassle-free process. The device is tiny. It doesn’t require any battery or cord to operate. It works on Bluetooth technology. Therefore, it’s a great fit for car enthusiasts. you can make a log file of the data that Bluedriver pulls up on your car system.